I am not only happy to be on your blog but got inspired and started my own called Ben'sBenchmark so I can get comments (can't on my www.benchmarkam site for legal reasons).
Lovely to see your babies and imagine them going to the museum! fabulous!
Well I hope all is harmonious now that your peaceful holy nights have entered into a new phase with Gareth and Grizelda. I hope it is wonderful...at least they like healthy stuff and won't give poison etc. at best you will have some real sharing and fun.
You have to take a stand about your babes. This is not personal but cultural (so even harder to change). The art is how to be at peace within while harboring anxiety about what might happen at the hand of others' well-meaning ignorance. Being "at peace" is hard enough when you are alone in a dark room with a candle lit. There is no "how" to this but your own commitment to find your way. I believe you will find it with great success, joy and freedom!
1 comment:
Happy New Year!!!!
I am not only happy to be on your blog but got inspired and started my own called Ben'sBenchmark so I can get comments (can't on my www.benchmarkam site for legal reasons).
Lovely to see your babies and imagine them going to the museum! fabulous!
Well I hope all is harmonious now that your peaceful holy nights have entered into a new phase with Gareth and Grizelda. I hope it is wonderful...at least they like healthy stuff and won't give poison etc. at best you will have some real sharing and fun.
You have to take a stand about your babes. This is not personal but cultural (so even harder to change). The art is how to be at peace within while harboring anxiety about what might happen at the hand of others' well-meaning ignorance. Being "at peace" is hard enough when you are alone in a dark room with a candle lit. There is no "how" to this but your own commitment to find your way. I believe you will find it with great success, joy and freedom!
Love Granpa Ben
Post a Comment