Mr. Dovey shredded their ramp until minor injuries prevented him from continuing.
the lovely Mrs. Hannon and I played babies and discussed our outrage at a few specific prescription therapies that are currently on the market.
anyone heard of PREMARIN or PREgnant MARe uRINe?
gross. especially since it is extracted from abused/rescued animals by the SPCA.
millions of women are prescribed this compound as hormone replacement therapy (progesterone). i dont know about you, but i think i'd rather grow a mustache to rival Burt Reynolds than take abused horse tinkle extract alongside my vitamins. The industrialization of cultivating animals and animal by products is a sickness in and of itself, in my opinion.
after daylight faded, we (mrs. hannon and I) put away our soapboxes and joined the boys playing virtual rock band video game. those kids are really good. somehow i got talked into playing the singer role. i wailed on a few songs, quite literally. My favorite was "Paranoid" by the band Garbage. the brutal virtual voice coach seemed to approve of my performance on this one. I just tried to imagine Shirley Manson rocking out and channeled that energy.
so even after getting all rilled up over 'Big Pharma' and animal rights, not to mention the usual complaints against insensitive family members, we found solace in screeching out rock tunes and banging away at the drums and guitar.
I guess this just goes to show: jamming is the best medicine.
1 comment:
The rock band rules!! Chris and I played with the cousins in CT, so much fun! As for the Premerin, that shit is awful. Cathy was taking it for a while until she found out what it really was. Now she's on the bioidenticals, much better for her and for the sweet mares!
Post a Comment